- Get “Error: The ‘Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0’ provider is not registered on the local machine” when clicking Create New User, Settings or clicking Run.
- Please read the Prerequisite first, you must install Office first, if you really don’t want to intall Office, you need to install Microsoft Access 2013 Runtime at least.
- If you have installed Office 2016+ but still not work, please install Microsoft Access 2013 Runtime and try again.
- Please also make sure that run the tool according to your Office version, if Office is 32 bit, then go to for 32 bit Office, if Office is 64 bit, then go to for 64 bit Office.
- Get error and can’t create new user.
- Confirm the password for new user meets the requirement of your AD password policy.
- Confirm the value of OU path is the format ou=aaa,ou=bb,dc=xxx,dc=com, can get this from the distinguishedName in the properties of OU.
- Need to note that there must not have duplicated names of users in the same OU, or you will get error when creating new users.
Please read the guide before using the tool, this tool is very easy to use, can help to improve your work efficiency a lot.